CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 (Lange) by Joseph S. Esherick, Evan D. Slater, and Jacob David
About CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 (Lange)
Today’s Best Practices in Your Pocket!
Guidelines for the most common outpatient conditions – in a NEW user-friendly outline format!
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 has been reformatted into an easy-to-use outline to provide you with quick access to screening, prevention, and treatment guidelines for the common outpatient conditions. Content is drawn from a wide array of recommendations from government agencies, expert panels, medical specialty organizations, and other professional and scientific organizations. Each topic is carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine, and the text overflows with clinical pearls, easy-to-apply take home points, and guideline-based algorithms designed to simplify clinical decision-making.
• Every topic updated
• NEW user-friendly outline format speeds you to most current screening, prevention, and management guidelines
• The perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity – exactly the amount of information you need – no more, less
• Authoritative content drawn from government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels
• Carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine
• Easy-to-apply take-home points are perfect for busy clinicians
• Clinical pearls for all healthcare providers
• Spans all areas of general medicine
• Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies
• Updated evidence-based content
Book Description – CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 (Lange)
Author: Joseph S. Esherick, Evan D. Slater, and Jacob DavidPublisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 15 edition (January 11, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 8.9 inches